Me and My Boss


"ME and MY BOSS"

When I Take a long time to finish,
I am slow,
When my boss takes a long time,
he is thorough.


When I don't do it,
I am lazy,
When my boss does not do it,
he is busy,


When I do something without being told,
I am trying to be smart,
When my boss does the same,
he takes the initiative,


When I please my boss,
I am apple polishing,
When my boss pleases his boss,
he is cooperating,


When I make a mistake,
I' am an idiot.
When my boss makes a mistake,
he's only human.


When I am out of the office,
I am wondering around.
When my boss is out of the office,
he's on business.


When I am on a day off sick,
I am always sick.
When my boss is a day off sick,
he must be very ill.


When I apply for leave,
I must be going for an interview
When my boss applies for leave,
it's because he's overworked.


When I do good,
my boss never remembers,
When I do wrong,
he never forgets.


Useful Links to Read:


01.importance-of-having-breakfast

02.important-for-your-health
03.best-moments-in-life

04.give-people-more-than-they-expect
05.remember
06.my-child
07.develop-personality
08.How to stay-young
09.art-of-being-well
10.beautiful-life
11.heart-attacks-and-drinking-warm-water
12.makes-lot-of-sense
13.best-thought_13
14.happy-marriage-life-few-steps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column